I commissioned myself (my grandson, I can do that). During at a very early age on a birthday! There was cake and in my family usually ice cream. His first experience while still working on his spoon technicque. This was a life moment as an explosion to the taste senses!
Why Commission a painting?
- Romanticism ~ Boudoir
- Time Capsules (frozen in time)
- Investment Property
- Create Luxury Items
- Mark moments of your life storys
- Contribute to the Arts and Culture
Yes, there’s alot of reasons to and little real arguements not to!
What I’ll need?
Find a talented artist. (Got One!)
That can create for you; not judge; do what I want and has your best interests at heart .
What the Artist needs from you?
As simple as a clear photo of the subject.
What’s it going to cost me?
That is based on promotional adds and/or a number of other points.
- Is it a promo work
- A charity work
- Artist can or can not post completed work (to site or social media sites) for self promotion
- Client applying work in trade (as a model)
- How many heads in painting
- Did you already buy a print or painting from artist
The best option is deciding what you want, then contact artist with a clear photo or 6 of subject as an attachment for a quote. Keep in mind dependent on content legal age very important!